Democracy Is Dead

Democracy Is Dead

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back Again

After a long break in blogging I am back. I have done much since my last post, many of my views have changed. I would like to say that I have evolved for the better but that is still questionable. Funny that last post: It mentions being a recovered addict and my respect for the 12 step program of AA. I find it ironic that it was my last post on here. I too like James Frey did not respect the program, for my own reasons and feeding into this sick ego that I have. I fell back into my alcoholism and my addict ways. In the 4 or 5 years since my last post here I lost many jobs, almost ruined some of the most important relationships in my lifetime and on a positive note I had another son. I allowed myself to forget the beast of a disease that I battle, it is powerful, cunning and baffling, but I have found the one who can help and I am 63 days sober thanks to the help of that one and the program of AA.


My political activism has also grown, my views on this corporate fascist society we live in offer little to no hope for the future. The only hope is that the Canadian people give up being apathetic and stand up for our rights that have been stripped from us. Many of us choose to live with blinders on, I have removed mine and see the system for what it is. I am fearful for the future of my Country and the world my 3 sons will continue to live in once my time is done.

|You can expect posts on both recovery from Alcohol and Drugs and Politics effecting North America and the World.

If this interests you I hope you follow, if not , as the group Kansas said "Carry on my wayward son"

Glad to be back




Jonny

No comments: