Democracy Is Dead

Democracy Is Dead

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anger its a beautiful thing.

Have you ever felt so angry over something, so overcome with emotion that its the only thing you can think of? Most of life's changes I can flow with, most things may cause me to pause but if for a brief second, and then I move on, but this, this has me dreaming of murder, Angry at every step. Breathing fire even when I don't have a cigarette between my lips. I guess its not only Anger but disappointment, feelings of no control. When someone makes a decision that you can't change and it is a Deal breaker, a Life changer, how do you just swallow it and say "cest la vie" I just wish there was a button to shut off all emotion. Wish that someone would loan me one of their bottles they shove everything into , so I too could choose not to feel. The other day I had a moment while by myself, driving down a country road and I yelled, I yelled at the top of my lungs, an almost demonic tone. I felt better, for a moment and then it came back. I guess its the time factor, everything takes time, time to heal time to grow time to destroy, nothing is done overnight. I'm still looking for the quick fix..... FML

No comments: